The Disc Golf Course at Southeast Technical College is a 9-hole course that stretches along the east side of campus, providing recreational opportunities for students, staff and the public. The Southeast Disc Course is part of the South Dakota Disc Golf Association.
Students, employees and the public tee off near the back door of the Mickelson Center on distinctive blue tee pads. The first two holes of the course veer north, then circle south to the Ed Wood Center, then end back outside of Mickelson.
Discover the Course
Learn to Play
Equipment is available for checkout at the Student Success Center front desk.
The Southeast Disc Golf course project was started in spring 2017 by the Southeast Tech Student Government Association (SGA). Since then, SGA has collaborated with many individuals and departments on campus as well as the Sioux Falls Disc Golf Association and the Sioux Falls Department of Parks and Recreation.
Thank You, Contributors
We would like to thank the following for their contribution to this project.
- Student Government Association
- Land Survey Class, Course plotting
- Rod Breitling, Civil Engineering/Surveying Instructor
- John Wheeler, Disc Golf Representative of Professional Disc Golf Association
- Sioux Falls City and Park Recreation Department
- Steinhaus Brothers, Inc-Disc Golf Basket Assembly
- Turf Management Class, Installation of baskets
- Cory Borgen, Sports Turf Management Instructor
- Sioux Falls City Engineers, Underground hazard notations
- Rich Kluin, Operations project bids
- Dan Wynthein, Custodial Manager/Grounds Crew
- Marketing Department